1. Activate Golf Course Saving Mode: Press and hold the (+) and (-) buttons for 3 sec.
Press (Main) button while green LED is binking.
2. Tee box position input : Press (+) button on tee box.
3. Canceling data input : Press (-) button to cancel the previous input.
4. Green position input : Press the main button on the center of green.
5. Finish saving : Press and hold the (+) and (-) buttons for 3 sec.
e.g.) Inputing 18 hole course data
You must input data at every tee box and green. Therefore, for a 18 hole course, there will be a total of 36 position data inputs.
If your desired golf course is not on the I'mCaddie database, you can input your own golf course by doing the following.
I'mCaddie, Y2K & DBA of Seowon I&T, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.orgCopyright iamcaddie.com 2012 All rights reserved